The measuring system, type of sensors and electronics are set to solve simple and complex metrology problems.
The software is adaptable to the selected measuring principle.
- Machine vision.*
- Laser measurement of distance.
- Mechanical measurement with adapted probe or camera for reading edges.
- Different levels of automation of the movement of the measuring head in relation to precise, intended-purpose guides.
- A variety of measuring principles can be used for different measuring axes.
* This is an optical measuring system which enables precise measurements in 1D or 2D space thanks to a camera and state-of-the art optics. It has the ability to detect different shapes and measure geometrical tolerances by means of linear magnetic or glass encoders.